CRPS, or Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (Type 1), is a change in the nervous system that's usually triggered by a very painful episode. The bad kinds affect the brain, nerves, muscles, skin, metabolism, circulation, and fight-or-flight response. Lucky me; that's what I've got. ... But life is still inherently good (or I don't know when to quit; either way) and, good or not, life still goes on.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Better

My sweetie got here safely, despite the macramé of transit between there and here.

I spent the day reorganizing the car, throwing away a couple of bags and coming up with some donations for goodwill.

We're one hour outside of Kansas City, which I drove all the way through from South to North. It's far and away the most attractive and pleasant-feeling city I've seen since Massachusetts.
I love the minarets...

A minaret on  church? Why not? Especially if you gild that lilly...
The fact that gas is only three dollars a gallon doesn't hurt. One day, I'd be happy to check out the music scene there.

Tomorrow, I get to share the driving! Meanwhile, it's a quiet evening in good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for commenting!

Pushing a product? If so, be clear about how or why it works -- I'm a geek; I need the data.